Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Today's Shave...

I've been keeping a log of each days shave..  I don't post each one here, maybe I will..

~ Today's Shave, September 15th, 2010 ~

Cream/Soap: C.O Bigelow/Proraso
Brush: Franks Shave, Finest Badger
Razor: iKon Deluxe, OC / Bulldog Handle
Blade: BlueBird
Balm: Kiehl's

This turned out to be a wonderful shave and it's simplicity is what prompted my project of cleaning out my shave den.  The Frank Shaving Brush is just awesome and a bargain.  It's  a Pure Badger hair brush with a well made acrylic handle that cost all of $9.  C.O Bigelow/Proraso is a famous cream used in barber shops world wide.  It's got a wonderful menthol/eucalyptus burst and is super slick.  The iKon razor and Bluebird blade are a great combination and at this point my shaves are super smooth and completely irritation free.  Ironically, the soft spots on neck, either side of the adam's apple, that had given me trouble with irritation for my entire life, are now the most enjoyable spot to shave..


Nikon D3, 28-70 f/2.8 lens.  Mounted on a Burlhbach Ash table top tripod with a Really Right Stuff ballhead.  Nikon speedlights fired via Radio Poppers, through Wescott 43" umbrella's.

No comments:

Post a Comment