Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's not how good you are, but how good you want to be...

One of the things I find myself saying during my workshops and seminars is that, "it's not how good you are, but how good you want to be."

Well, in 2010 I am going to stop reading my press clippings and get this ball rolling. Over this past year watching the [M] School take shape, I have really found that I have a passion for helping people.  Well, I knew this already, but the more I do it, the more I like it. I have always enjoyed helping others master something new and challenging and, truth told, I should have been a teacher of some sort.  Mom knew it too.  She always said..."if you know something well enough to teach it someone else, you know it really well..and you know it well!"  (She also sent me out to 'get some fresh air' as the universal remedy for what-ever might have been ailing me... thanks Mom.  I suppose fresh air is better than Windex).

This year I am going to really focus on motivating and inspiring people, and encouraging them to step up and reach beyond their self-imposed boundaries.

I'm not messing around. No more wasting time, no more excuses. I am all about helping others, busting free and having fun at the same time. A reputation of changing peoples lives will precede me. 

I have a lot on my plate for 2010 and a lot to share...I hope you'll stick around to listen to, watch and read my stories. Thanks in advance for following along.

3 comments:

  1. i completely agree with your mom...you know how to motivate, inspire and get others to completely understand what you are trying to explain. you already have a reputation for changing peoples lives!!
    thanks for all you do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Roni - Thanks for the warm words and glad to have you along to share this rich journey with me. You've made an important contribution to my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for that thought! It's what inspires me and fuels my passion daily. Where can I find more information about the M School?
    Thanks!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete